Sealey Digital Automotive Analyser 11-Function
Durable case and integral stand suitable for the toughest workshop conditions.
Large, high-contrast LCD display with 34mm high digital read-out.
Includes over-range indication, auto-zeroing, data-hold, auto-polarity, auto-power-off and low battery display functions.
Supplied with capped test probes and K-type thermocouple.
- Model No TA102
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 495g
- Tach (rpm): 3/4/5/6/8Cyl 180-10000 (x10)rpm
- Dwell: 3Cyl 0-120°, 4Cyl 0-90°, 5Cyl 0-72°, 6Cyl 0-60°, 8Cyl 0-45°
- AC Voltage: 200-750V
- DC Voltage: 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 1000V
- AC Current: No
- DC Current: 20mA, 200mA, 10A
- Capacitance: No
- Frequency: 20kHz
- Duty Cycle: No
- Pulse Width: No
- Resistance: 200Ω, 2kΩ, 20kΩ, 200kΩ, 2MΩ, 20MΩ
- Continuity: <30Ω
- Temperature: -20 to +750°C/-4 to +1382°F
- IR Temperature: No
- Diode Check: Yes (Typical Test Current 1mA)
- Transistor Test (hFE): Vce=3V, Ib=10µA
- Back Light: No
- Bar Graph Display: No
- Display Hold: Yes
- Auto-Ranging: No
- Inductive Coupler: No
- PC Interface: No
- Digits Height: 34mm
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Batteries (supplied): 9V (PP3)
- Hi-Impact Case: Yes
- Size (L x W x D): 200 x 97 x 48mm
- Weight: 495g
Catalogue Page: Page 464
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.