Sealey Digital Insulation Tester
Specially designed for testing insulation on high voltage cables.
Suitable for hybrid and electric vehicles.
Supplied with test leads, batteries and storage case.
Conforms to EN61010 CAT III (1000V).
- Model No TA319
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 1.29kg
- Voltage AC: Range; 750V, Max Resolution; 1V, Accuracy; (±1.2% ± 10-digits)
- Voltage DC: Range; 1000V, Max Resolution; 1V, Accuracy; (±0.8% ± 3-digits)
- Resistance: Range; 200Ω, 2000Ω, Max Resolution; 0.1Ω, 1Ω, Accuracy; (±1% ± 2-digits)
- Insulation Resistance: Range; 200MΩ, 2000MΩ, Max Resolution; 100kΩ-1MΩ, Accuracy; (±3.5% ± 5-digits)
- Test Voltage: 250V/200MΩ, 500V/200MΩ, 1000V/2000MΩ
- Continuity Test: Active Sound Level; ≤40Ω, Test Current; ≤200mA
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to +40ºC, (<80%R.H)
- Storage Temperature: -10ºC to +60ºC, (<70%R.H)
- Batteries: 6 x 1.5V (supplied)
Catalogue Page: Page 468
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.