Sealey Pillar Drill Bench 5-Speed 750mm Height 370W/230V
One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
Safety devices fitted include a no-voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for accepting taper shank drill bits.
All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
- Model No GDM50B
- Base Size: 345 x 215mm
- Brand: Sealey
- Collar Diameter: Ø55mm
- Column Diameter: Ø60mm
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 16mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 450mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 300mm
- Motor Power (Start): 220W(370W)
- Nett Weight: 32kg
- Number of Speeds: 5
- Optional Accessories: GDMX/KC - Keyless Pillar Drill Chuck 16mm
- Overall Height: 750mm
- Speed Range: 460-2890rpm
- Spindle Centre to Column: 127mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT2
- Spindle Travel: 60mm
- Supply: 230V
- Swing: 254mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 160 x 180mm
- Working Table Surface Size: Ø248mm
Catalogue Page: Page 1178
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.