Sealey Premier Pillar Drill Floor 16-Speed 1635mm Height 230V
One of a comprehensive range of Premier floor standing pillar drills for the professional workshop.
Features heavy-duty aluminium-bodied motor for long and reliable performance.
No-volt release switch to prevent inadvertent start-up and pulley cover protected by microswitch to prevent drill operating when cover is open.
Fitted with an integral work light which illuminates the drilling table giving operator a clear view of the drilling process.
Supplied with an electrically inter-locked chuck guard.
Large sized square table fitted with precision rack and pinion height adjustment.
This item is heavy. Extra assistance must be provided at the delivery point to help its safe delivery.
- Model No PDM240F
- Base Size: 495 x 290mm
- Brand: Sealey Premier
- Collar Diameter: Ø75mm
- Column Diameter: Ø80mm
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 20mm
- Integral Work Light: Yes
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 1230mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 720mm
- Motor Power (Start): 750W(1000W)
- Nett Weight: 76kg
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Optional Accessories: PDM/KC - Keyless Pillar Drill Chuck 16mm
- Overall Height: 1635mm
- Speed Range: 160-3000rpm
- Spindle Centre to Column: 216mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT3
- Spindle Travel: 80mm
- Supply: 230V
- Swing: 512mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 205 x 200mm
- Working Table Surface Size: 356 x 356mm
Catalogue Page: Page 1180
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.