Sealey Professional Digital Multimeter - 6-Function
High precision multimeter.
Conforms to EN 61010-1 CATIII 600V safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.
Double moulded housing with soft grip case and large display for ease of use.
Probe and lead storage.
Integral upright stand for use on the workbench.
Supplied in zipped pouch with carry strap.
- Model No TM100
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 260g
- AC Voltage (Accuracy): 200V, 600V (±1.2%)
- DC Voltage (Accuracy): 0-200mV, 2000mV, 20V (±0.5%), 200V, 600V (±0.8%)
- AC Current (Accuracy): No
- DC Current (Accuracy): 0-2000µA, 20mA (±1%), 200mA (±1.2%), 10A (±2%)
- Resistance (Accuracy): 0-200Ω, 2000Ω, 20kΩ, 200kΩ (±0.8%), 2000kΩ (±1%)
- Capacitance (Accuracy): No
- Temperature (Accuracy): No
- Frequency (Accuracy): No
- Duty Cycle: No
- Continuity Audible: Yes
- Diode Test: Yes
- Transistor Test: No
- Hi-Impact Rubber Case: Yes
- Digits x Height: 3.5 x 27mm
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Battery (Supplied): 1 x 9V
- Information: Battery Test 1.5V, 9V (±1%)
- Size (L x W x D): 145 x 68 x 35mm
- Weight: 260g
- Conformity: EN 61010-1
Catalogue Page: Page 469
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.