Sealey Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 210A with Euro Torch
One of our professional MIGHTYMIG® range this large gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
This unit is set-up ready-to-go in gas mode but can also be switched easily to use gasless by a simple change of polarity.
Supplied with high quality cool running Ergo 15.2 Euro torch, 2m earth cable, 1.4m gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator and 0.6 and 0.8mm contact tips.
Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
3 Year Guarantee*.
Lifetime guarantee on Transformer*.
- Model No MIGHTYMIG210
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 51.5kg
- Welding Current: 45-210A
- Wire Capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 80A, 60% @ 105A, 15% @ 210A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - Ergo 15.2
- Supply: 230V-16A*
- Absorbed Power: 9kW
- Case Size: Large
- Weight: 51.5kg
- Gasless Consumables:
- Flux Cored Wire (4.5kg x Ø0.9mm): TG100/4
- Replacement Tips 1mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
- Note: *To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
Catalogue Page: Page 799
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.