Sealey Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 250A with Euro Torch
Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance.
250Amp Maximum current.
Supplied with a high quality BINZEL® MB25 Euro torch, 3m earth cable, 1.4m of gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator, 0.8 and 1mm tips.
Set-up in the gas welding mode but can also easily be switched to gasless.
Can be used with large, industrial CO2 gas bottles.
3 Year Guarantee*.
Lifetime guarantee on Transformer*.
This item is heavy. Extra assistance must be provided at the delivery point to help its safe delivery.
- Model No MIGHTYMIG250
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 75kg
- Welding Current: 50-250A
- Wire capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 110A, 60% @ 140A, 15% @ 250A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - BINZEL® MB25
- Supply: 230V-32A
- Absorbed Power: 11kW
- Case Size: Extra-Large
- Weight: 75kg
- Gasless Consumables:
- Replacement Nozzle (Pack of 2): MIG929
- Replacement Tips 0.8mm (Pack of 5): MIG917
- Replacement Tips 1mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
Catalogue Page: Page 799
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.