Sealey Professional MIG Welder 180A 230V with Binzel® Euro Torch
Excellent continuous performance on car panel thickness material.
Forced-Air Cooling System allows high duty cycle.
Binzel® non-live Euro torch reduces accidental arcing and is comfortable in the hand, thus ensuring a steadier weld bead.
Welds stainless steel and aluminium too.
Includes industrial gas regulator, contact tips 0.6, 0.8mm and gas cup.
3 Year Guarantee*.
Lifetime guarantee on Transformer*.
- Model No SUPERMIG180
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 44.5kg
- Welding Current: 30-180A
- Wire Capacity: 5-15kg
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 56A, 75% @ 65A, 60% @ 73A, 15% @ 145A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Spot Welding Timer: Yes
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - BINZEL® MB15
- Supply: 230V-16A*
- Absorbed Power: 5.7kW
- Case Size: Large
- Weight: 45kg
- Note: *To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
Catalogue Page: Page 800
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.