Sealey Premier Self Recovery Winch 4300kg (9500lb) Line Pull 12V
Suitable for self recovery and off-road use.
Designed and built with the toughest jobs in mind.
Check out the features: - Heavy-duty all-weather housing. - High power 1.96kW 12V DC series wound motor gives first class pulling power. - 3-Stage planetary gears using oversized components for greater torque plus mechanical braking. - Remote control allows power in and power out of cable from a safe distance. - Ergonomic 'lift & turn' free spool clutches. - High quality wire rope with a 4-way roller fairlead for smooth and even distribution of cable onto drum.
- Model No SRW4300
- Brand: Sealey Premier
- Consumable Parts: SRW5450.WR, SRW5450.DR
- Current Draw: No-Load - 90A, Maximum Load - 420A
- Gear Ratio: 196.6:1
- Line Pull*: 4300kg(9500lb)
- Line Speed*: No Load - 4.3m/min, Maximum Load - 1.6m/min
- Motor Power: 1.9kW
- Nett Weight: 40kg
- Note: *Performance quoted at first layer of cable on drum
- Supply: 12V
- Wire Rope Diameter: 9.2mm
- Wire Rope Length: 26m
Catalogue Page: Page 1153
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.