Sealey Thermal Imaging Camera
Combines the function of surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal imaging.
Features a traditional image camera to pinpoint test area with the ability to mix the thermal image over the top at varying intensities.
Includes on-screen cursor to accurately locate temperature hotspots.
Suitable for many industries including automotive, building and electrical. Automotive
Heated seats and windows.
High resistance in high current wiring.
Overheating wiring or components.
Heat distribution and hotspots.
Identification of hot/cold pipework. Building/Electrical/Plumbing
Heat loss from seals, frames or windows.
Detection of damp/moisture.
Electrical faults including overheating wires or fixings.
Radiators and under floor heating.
Identification of hot/cold pipework.
- Model No VS912
- Battery Run Time: 6hr
- Brand: Sealey
- Colour Palette: Iron Red, Rainbow, Rainbow High Contrast, Greyscale (White Glow), Greyscale (Black Glow)
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1 Adjustable
- Field of Vision: 65°
- Focal Distance: 50cm (Min. 20cm, Max. 1m)
- Image Mix (Camera to Thermal): 0%, 30%, 60%, 80%, 100%
- Memory Capacity: Micro 4GB SD Card (Max. 25,000 Images)
- Nett Weight: 320g
- Power Source: 4 x AA (supplied)
- Resolution: Infrared Image 60 x 60 (3600 Pixels)-Camera Image 0.3 Mega Pixels
- Screen Size: 52mm
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +300°C (±2°C)
Catalogue Page: Page 461
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.