Sealey TIG/MMA HF AC/DC Inverter Welder 200A 230V
Fan-cooled AC/DC power supply for pulse TIG and MMA welding applications.
Suitable for welding aluminium, magnesium, stainless steel, steel, copper, nickel and titanium.
TIG cycle includes post gas and current down-slope regulation.
Features regulated high frequency (HF) push-button arc that prevents having to touch the workpiece to start, keeping the tip in good condition for longer.
Includes connector for foot pedal when more control is required. Foot pedal available as an optional accessory (Model No. TIG200HFACDCF).
- Model No TIG200HFACDC
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 23.5kg
- Power Output: 10-200A
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 77A, 15% @ 200A
- Electrode Capacity: Ø1.6-4mm
- Absorbed Power: 8kW
- Supply: 230V*
- Insulation Class: H
- Protection: IP21S
- MMA Electrode Holder (Optional): MMA01
- Welding Torch (Included): TIG12S
- Foot Pedal (Optional): TIG200HFACDCF
- Note: *to achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
Catalogue Page: Page 804
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.