Sealey Current Clamp 20A/80A AC/DC - 12mm
Designed for use with a standard multimeter and measures current draw from vehicle components in situ.
Suitable for measuring both AC and DC current, without breaking into the circuit, with a 20A and 80A setting for accurate measurement.
Features a Ø12mm clamp ideal for testing individual wires.
Fitted with 4mm banana connectors and supplied in storage pouch.
Powered by 9V battery (supplied).
Can also be used with an oscilloscope using a suitable BNC conversion adaptor.
- Model No TA310
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 0.31kg
- TA310 Captured Conductor Size: Ø8mm maximum
- Low Battery Indicator: LED red
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C.
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 50°C.
- Battery Type: 9V DC
- Typical Battery Life: 80hrs (alkaline)
- Weight: 240g
- TA310 Dimensions (H x W x D): 190mm x 70mm x 38mm
- Output Connection: Banana plugs (red & black)
- 20A (output: 100mV/A=1mV/10mA): <2A use DC or rms AC for 200mV range of the multimeter,>2A use DC or rms AC for 2V range of the multimeter.
- 80A (output: 10mV/A): DC or rms AC for 200mV range of the multimeter.
Catalogue Page: Page 460