Sealey 6/12/24V Digital Battery & Alternator Tester with Printer
Professional diagnosis of battery and alternator faults with the added facility to print the results.
Test battery condition with as little as 1V of residual charge.
No heat, no sparks and no misdiagnosis.
Checks condition of alternator, no complicated connections or interpretation required.
Analyse the charging system at rest and under load to determine condition of the alternator.
Connect and follow the prompts on the 2-line/16 character LCD screen for straightforward answers.
Incorporates simple voltmeter for voltage tests and additional system diagnostics.
Supplied in storage case with two rolls of printing paper and instruction manual.
- Model No BT2003
- Battery: 4 x AA (not included)
- Brand: Sealey
- Charging System Capability: 12/24V
- Consumable Parts: BT2003.V2-01 - Printing Roll for BT2003, BT2013 Pack of 2
- Minimum Power Requirement: 1V
- Nett Weight: 1.37kg
- Note: *CCA - Cold Cranking Amps, **24V Alternator Test only
- Rated Battery Voltage: 6/12V
- Rating Systems: DIN, EN, IEC, JIS, SAE
- Test Ranges: 40-2100 CCA* EN, 40-2000 CCA* SAE, 30-1500 CCA* IEC, 25-1300 CCA* DIN, By Battery Type JIS
- Voltage Range: 1.5-30V
Catalogue Page: Page 470