Sealey Pillar Drill Floor Variable Speed 1630mm Height 650W/230V
Variable speed model allows stepless control of drilling speed between minimum and maximum enabling finer control of finish and tolerance.
The belt transmission uses two spring tensioned cone pulleys, the diameter of which can be adjusted by moving a centre idle pulley with the speed adjustment control lever.
Safety devices fitted include a no-volt release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
Supplied with chuck guard.
Mortise attachment available, order Model No. MA10.
16mm(5/8") Capacity chuck No. 2MT.
Spindle Centre to Column: 178mm.
Motor Power: 450W, Input Power: 650W.
Column Diameter: 80mm.
Spindle Travel: 80mm.
This item is heavy. Extra assistance must be provided at the delivery point to help its safe delivery.
- Model No GDM200F/VS
- Base Size: 460 x 275mm
- Brand: Sealey
- Collar Diameter: Ø60mm
- Column Diameter: Ø80mm
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 16mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 1170mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 730mm
- Motor Power (Start): 450W(650W)
- Nett Weight: 71kg
- Number of Speeds: Variable
- Optional Accessories: GDMX/KC - Keyless Pillar Drill Chuck 16mm
- Overall Height: 1630mm
- Speed Range: 150-2300rpm
- Spindle Centre to Column: 178mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT2
- Spindle Travel: 80mm
- Supply: 230V
- Swing: 356mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 200 x 220mm
- Working Table Surface Size: Ø310mm
Catalogue Page: Page 1191