Sealey Premier Premier Air Operated Fast Jack 3 Tonne - 3-Stage
Lightweight and portable with two D-shaped handles.
Suitable for used on car ramps for additional vehicle lifting and access.
Robust high resistant diaphragm for durability.
Internal, military gauge steel, telescopic interlocking core.
Overload safety and air vacuum valve for rapid lowering.
Ideal for workshop or roadside use, takes the effort out of lifting heavy plant, tractors and commercial vehicles.
Suitable for use in high risk environments such as mining or the petroleum industries.
Fast lift, can reach maximum height in 25 seconds.
3 Year Guarantee*
- Model No PAFJ3S
- Air Consumption: 10.5cfm
- Brand: Sealey Premier
- Capacity: 3 Tonne
- Chassis Length: n/a
- Extensions: n/a
- Maximum Air Pressure: 150psi
- Maximum Height (inc. Extension)/Capacity-Stage 1 (mm/tonne): 450/3
- Maximum Height (inc. Extension)/Capacity-Stage 2 (mm/tonne): n/a
- Maximum Height (inc. Extension)/Capacity-Stage 3 (mm/tonne): n/a
- Maximum Length: 405mm
- Minimum Saddle Height: 135mm
- Nett Weight: 20kg
- Overall Width: 330mm
- Piston Stroke: 315mm
- Width without Wheels: 330mm
- Working Pressure: 145psi
Catalogue Page: Page 290