Sealey Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 150A 230V
150A Maximum performance.
One of our professional MIGHTYMIG® range this compact gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
This unit is set-up ready-to-go in gasless mode but can also be switched easily to use with gas by a simple change of polarity and purchase of a Gas Conversion Kit - Model No. 120.802032.
Supplied with comfort grip non-live torch, 1.8m earth cable, 1m gas hose, 0.45kg flux-cored wire and 1mm contact tip.
3 Year Guarantee*.
Lifetime guarantee on Transformer*.
- Model No MIGHTYMIG150
- Brand: Sealey
- Nett Weight: 22.7kg
- Welding Current: 30-150A
- Wire Capacity: 0.9kg Gasless & 0.7kg Mild Steel
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 30A, 15% @ 105A
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
- Torch: 2.1m Non-Live
- Supply: 230V
- Absorbed Power: 4.5kW
- Case Size: Compact
- Weight: 26kg
- Gasless Consumables:
- Flux Cored Wire (0.9kg x Ø0.9mm): TG100/1
- Replacement Tips 1mm (Pack of 5): TG100/2
- Note: For use with 0.9kg Gasless and 0.7kg Mild Steel Wire Reels only.
Catalogue Page: Page 742